Repairs & Maintenance Service
The Assets and Property Team has a complement of surveyors and officers who are specialists in health and safety gas , electrics, repairs and maintenance , major works programmes and grounds maintenance and are supported by a small team of admin officers.
Residents are at the centre of all we do and engaging with residents to deliver a better service is a major feature of our work.
We wish for residents to:
- Have a say in how the repairs service can be better
- Work with us on how money can be spent wisely
- Use the DIY Guide to take on minor repairs themselves
- Be involved in the development of specifications for major works programmes
- Be involved in the procurement of major contracts
The Assets and Property Team‘s focus is to make sure that our residents have safe, good quality homes and enjoyable places to live. This is done through spending your money wisely. We are committed to making sure works programmes get the best outcomes to make the money go further.
Our work involves:
- Working with our partner contractors to deliver a fist class repairs service
- Making sure that residents are safe in their homes
- Using modern materials and components to help reduce home running costs
- Investing in our buildings to meet the needs of contemporary living
- Providing well maintained, presentable communal areas and grounds.
Who we work with to deliver our repairs’ service:
Responsive repairs and works to vacant dwellings
Robert Heath Heating
Statutory checks to gas boilers and appliances and annual gas services
Electrical installations safety checks including emergency lighting
Carter & Faraday
In addition there are several other contractors that work with us to ensure your homes are safe and sound.