With our grounds maintenance arrangement we aim to maintain a reasonable standard throughout the whole year.
Our arrangement with Groundscapes is based on maintaining a standard rather than set frequencies.
These standards involve keeping the grass to a reasonable height for example and not allowing leaves and litter to become a nuisance. The frequency of attendance to our properties will alter seasonally, with reduced attendance in Autumn and Winter and more regular attendance during peak growing times in the Spring and Summer.
This approach gives better value for money and allows our contractor to provide the right resources to deal with the peak growing times. These service standards are reflected in your current service charges.
What to expect
Spring and Summer
- Regular grass cutting approximately fortnightly
- Litter picking to grass and shrub areas – linked with grass cutting
- Occasional shrub maintenance as required
- Ad-hoc tree maintenance – on request
Autumn and Winter
- Leaf and litter clearance
- Light shrub maintenance