Report a Repair

We are committed to providing great services and want to work with you to provide homes and estates that we are all proud of.

Report a repair to Mount Green

Non-emergency Repairs

You can report a non-emergency repair by calling our maintenance contractor Gilmartins directly on 01582 394 968 between 9am-5pm.

Gas Repairs

For all gas-related repairs and servicing, please contact our gas contractor, Robert Heath on the below (available 24/7).

  • Main telephone number: 03330 141000
  • Bartlett House, Mathias House, Mount View and Hawkridge residents: 0208 336 6782 (8am – 5pm),  0203 697 4488 (out of hours)
  • Email: (report a repair), (gas safety checks)

Alternatively you can report a non-emergency repair using the contact form below:

Emergency Repairs

Repair responsibilities

An emergency repair might include:

  • Total loss of water supply (other than by the water supplier)
  • Total loss of electricity (other than a power cut)
  • Total loss of heating or hot water (vulnerable resident)
  • Serious water leak inside your home that you cannot contain
  • Blocked toilet (where there is only one in your home)
  • Blocked or leaking foul drains
  • Fire damage or flooding to your home
  • Broken external door or windows where there is a threat to security
  • Serious structural damage e.g. loose or falling brickwork, tiles, etc.
  • Lifts / door entry systems in sheltered schemes

Hot Topics

Fire Safety


Electrical Safety

Gas Safety

Water Hygiene