There may be other things going on in your life which make it even more difficult to deal with the everyday responsibilities of managing your home. If you feel you need additional support/advice with managing your tenancy or dealing with your arrears, please talk to us as soon as possible and we will try to make an arrangement with you.

Organisations such as Citizens Advice or Shelter may be able to offer you additional advice so please see your Yellow Pages for local numbers. There may also be other voluntary organisations in your local area so contact your Local Authority for advice. If you feel you have more specific issues that you need support with, please contact your Neighbourhood or Scheme Manager and they will point you in the right direction.

FAQ category: 
Help to Pay
Show on residents page: