Give Us Your Feedback
We aim to provide an excellent service to all our customers, ensuring that everyone feels both valued and respected. We acknowledge that sometimes things go wrong and when they do, our aim is to put things right as soon as possible, learn from our mistakes and improve the way we work as a result. We believe that complaints are an excellent opportunity to listen and respond to our residents and other customers in a proactive way.
What is a complaint?
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction any customer feels about an aspect of our service, policies, actions and decisions. A complaint could be when a customer feels:
- We have failed to adequately respond to their initial request
- We have been unhelpful or rude
- We have failed to meet our stated standards or promises
- We have given unclear, misleading or unsuitable advice
- We have not complied with our policies or procedures
What is not a complaint?
A complaint is not a first attempt to request a service or an enquiry.
We will not be able to deal with the following via the complaints process:
- Any matter which is already being (or has been) dealt with by a solicitor
- Matters that are being/have been dealt with by our insurers
- Complaints that have already been through the process or which, in Mount Green’s opinion, are being pursued in an unreasonable manner
- Complaints that fall outside our jurisdiction (e.g. complaints about utilities)
How can I make a complaint?
You can make a complaint by completing the below complaint form, on the telephone, in writing, by email or in person to any member of our staff. We see complaints as an opportunity rather than threat, our staff are encouraged to actively identify complaints. A customer will not have to use the word “complaint” or ask to “make a complaint”. Staff will record any expression of dissatisfaction as a complaint and respond in line with our procedure.
If you would feel more comfortable, you can also ask a friend or a family member to complain on your behalf. However, you would need to confirm in writing or in person that you are happy for us to speak to them before we respond to the complaint.
To download a copy of our complaints leaflet with further details about our procedure, please visit our Residents' Handbook page.
* marks required information.