Who is responsible for buildings insurance for shared ownership homes?

Where Mount Green is the freeholder, Mount Green is responsible for the buildings insurance policy. This is for all of our shared owners until 100% of shares are purchased. Where Mount Green is not the freeholder of the property, there is a management company which will be responsible for the building insurance.