What shall I do if I have been affected by the Welfare Reforms?

Contact us! We will help by providing information and advice or by signposting you to local or national services who can:

  • Help you to move home
  • Help you manage your finances
  • Provide advice on taking a lodger (please contact us first)
  • Help you apply for discretionary payments through the local authority
  • Help you set up a bank account
  • Advise you if you are entitled to additional benefits
  • Help you to find employment