What can I do if I’m having problems with my neighbours?

First of all, please try talking to your neighbour to resolve the issue and if appropriate contact the Police if a crime has been committed. If you are you are unable to resolve the issue, please contact your Neighbourhood Officer or Independent Living Officers who will explore other remedies to prevent an escalation occurring.