My boiler is not working. What can I do?

If you’re a tenant, we maintain your heating system, so we’ll need to get our specialist contractor out to inspect and repair. You can call Robert Heath on 0203 697 4494

If you’re a lease holder, we don’t maintain your boiler unless it’s part of a communal heating system. You will need to get out your own contractor to have a look at this.