I can’t afford the new rent. What do I do?

Visit www.gov.uk/benefits-calculators to see if you may be able to apply for help with your housing costs through Universal Credit. Local Councils have funding to support individuals who are facing difficulties with their housing or fuel costs. Each local authority is managing the fund differently, and to find out what you need to do to claim, please look at your Council’s website or call them.