We need to be kept informed of any changes in your household composition. It is also important that if you are in receipt of Universal Credit or Housing Benefit that you contact them to ensure they are also updated with these changes as this may affect your claim.
We will need a letter confirming the following in order to add any person(s) to your household and a tenancy fraud check will be undertaken prior to confirming any additions.
- The full name and Date of Birth
- A copy of their photo ID and/or birth certificate if a new child
- How long they will be living with you
- Their relationship to you as the main tenant(s)
- A letter confirming that you would like to add them to your household