How do a change my sole tenancy into a joint tenancy

You will need to prove that your partner has lived with you, with permission from Mount Green, for at least a year. Any requests for changes will go through an approval process. A new Joint Tenancy will not be granted if there are any outstanding rent arrears or any other tenancy breaches. Please talk to your Neighbourhood or Independent Living Officer as a first step.