You need to change your payments to the new amount. If you receive housing benefit, you should check your new entitlement with your Local Authority. If you have a rent agreement in place to repay any arrears, you will need to take this into account too. If you aren’t sure of what you need to pay, please contact us.

FAQ category: 
Rent FAQs
Show on residents page: