Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Mount Green Housing Association’s website. If you use this website, you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions of use. Mount Green Housing Association’s website is owned by, and promotes the products and services of the following organisations:
Mount Green Housing Association registered office: 26 Bridge Street, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8BZ.
Mount Green Housing Association Limited, a registered co-operative and community benefits society (no 16264R). HCA registration no L0042. A member of the National Housing Federation.
The term ‘Mount Green’, ‘us’ ,‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to Mount Green Housing Association as the owners of the website
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, the content is provided for information purposes only and you should not rely solely on it to make any decision. Taking professional advice or speaking further with Mount Green is recommended.
- For the purposes of keeping the website as up to date and as accurate as possible, the information contained on this website is subject to change without notice. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any data submitted digitally should not be thought of as secure and therefore Mount Green cannot guarantee that information submitted via our website will not be intercepted, modified or that it will be received safely.
- We make every effort to ensure that our website and systems are free from viruses and other harmful files. However, the material accessed through the use of our webpages is obtained entirely at your own risk and you will be responsible for any resultant problems or damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data.
- Mount Green reserves the right to terminate your access to areas of the site which require registration should we consider your use to be inappropriate in any way.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, logos, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to UK law. Inappropriate use of this website may give rise to a claim against you for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Mount Green reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of an adjustment to these terms. Any change to policies referred to in the Terms and Conditions will be announced on our website. Therefore we ask that you check and review this agreement for such changes. Should you not agree to any provision of this agreement or any changes we make to this agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the website immediately.
If you have any questions about this agreement, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org