Mount Green – an independent housing association that provides quality homes and fosters happy communities.
Established in 1962, Mount Green is an independent housing association with homes in Surrey, Richmond and Kingston-Upon-Thames. Our Head Office is located in Leatherhead, Surrey and we own and manage approximately 1,500 homes; offering a range of affordable properties to both rent and buy.
We are committed to developing new homes and helping people to take their first steps onto the property ladder. Therefore we are proud to offer Shared Ownership properties under the Help to Buy scheme. Developing rural housing is also high on our agenda, for which we have a growing reputation.
We offer a variety of rented options to suit single people, couples and families in houses, flats, maisonettes and bungalows throughout Surrey. These renting options include:
- General needs housing; for those may be entitled to social housing
- Sheltered housing; for those over the age of 55
- Keyworker/Low income housing; for single people who have permanent employment
- Supported living accommodation; providing a supported living model for single people with learning disabilities
- Temporary accommodation; for those who may be at risk of homelessness
In addition to this, we have management agreements with partner agencies who deliver a variety of different specialist services.
For more information regarding the types of property we offer, eligibility and how to apply, please visit the pages below.