If you are in arrears, we may remove certain rights from you including:
- We will not usually accept residents in arrears on to the transfer list. If you fall into arrears whilst on the list, you will usually be suspended from the transfer list.
- We will not normally carry out tenancy changes such as mutual exchanges and creating joint or sole tenancies until any arrears are cleared
- You may have your garage license agreement ended or suspended.
- Any compensation payments or rent adjustments will be offset against your arrears and in line with our Rent Collection Policy
- Planned improvements to your home, such as new kitchens and bathrooms, may be postponed.