Whatever your query, we want to make sure you can contact the right person. You will find our main contact details below:
*Please note - we reserve the right to record telephone calls to our Head Office*
For general enquiries and any queries relating to your tenancy or neighbourhood, our Customer Service Team is your first port of call. Our phone lines are open from Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm (excluding Bank Holidays).
T: 01372 379 555
Follow us on Twitter: @MountGreenHA
Find us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/mount-green-housing-association
Report a repair
All repairs' phone lines are open 24/7 for your convenience. Please DO NOT send an email for an emergency repair.
For all repairs (except gas) call Axis:
T: 0203 597 2034
Alternatively you can visit our report a repair page.
For gas related repairs or servicing (including hot water and central heating) call Robert Heath (24/7): (calls are free from mobiles and landlines)
T: 0203 764 3975
T: 0203 764 3975
If you smell gas freephone the National Grid:
T: 0800 111 999
For Lift breakdowns call Amalgamated Lifts:
T: 01322 556 661
If you have an issue with our repairs and maintenance service, please email:
For information on how to pay your rent, if you are in rent arrears or for queries relating to your rent and other charges, please contact reception and ask to speak to Finance Team or the Income Team, or email:
If you have any queries or issues regarding our estates services and our related standards please contact our Estates Services Manager.
T: 01372 389 733
We want your feedback and views on matters which affect you. We have a menu of opportunities for you to get involved. For more information please visit our Get Involved page. Alterntively you can email or call Lucy Collins, our Customer Support Advisor for Resident Involvement:
T: 01372 380 993
How Are We Doing?
We'd love to hear your feedback and if you have a compliment or a complaint to make, you can contact our Customer Services Team
Equally we need to know when we get things right, let us know if a staff member or contractor has provided a particularly excellent service.
For any other enquiries please contact our reception at our Head Office.
Our head office is located in Leatherhead town centre. We welcome visitors to our office by appointment only. Please email our Customer Services Team to book your appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01372 379555.
Travelling by car:
Travelling on the M25 from the North
- Leave at junction 9
- At junction 9, Use the left 2 lanes to take the A243 exit to A24 /Leatherhead/Dorking
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A243
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Leatherhead By-Pass Rd/A245
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Kingston Rd/A245
- Use the middle lane to continue on Bull Hill/A245
- Slight left onto North St
- North St turns right and becomes Bridge St
- Our offices will be on the right
Travelling on the M25 from the South
- Leave at junction 9
- Take first exit off roundabout onto Leatherhead By-pass (signposted: Dorking, London, Sutton, Epsom A243)
- Then, as above
Parking is limited but please call us to see if a space is available. If not there are a number of public car parks nearby.
Travelling by train
- Leave Leatherhead Station (if coming from London exit on platform, if coming from Guildford / Dorking cross to the other platform to leave the station.
- Walk down the hill toward the railway bridge
- Cross at the lights
- Follow the path diagonally across the park
- Cross at the lights and turn left
- Follow the road round and through the highstreet continue on this road past NatWest bank and down the hill away from the town centre
- Our offices will be on your right (look for the purple door).
Mount Green Housing Association
26 Bridge Street
Surrey KT22 8BZ
Mount Green Housing Association Limited, a charitable industrial and provident society (no 16264R). HCA registration no L0042. A member of the National Housing Federation.