Whatever your query, we want to make sure you can contact the right person. You will find our main contact details below:
*Please note - we reserve the right to record telephone calls to our Head Office*
For general enquiries whether contacting us by phone, in writing or visiting us, our receptionists will be happy to help you. Our head office and phone lines are open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (excluding bank holidays).
T: 01372 379 555
A: 26 Bridge Street, Leatherhead, KT22 8BZ
Contact us for any day to day queries relating to your tenancy or neighbourhood.
T: 01372 379 555
Report a repair
All repairs phone lines are open 24/7 for your convenience. Please DO NOT send an email for an emergency repair.
For all repairs (except gas) call Axis:
T: 0203 597 2034
Alternatively you can visit our report a repair page.
For gas related repairs or servicing (including hot water and central heating) call Smith & Byford (24/7): (calls are free from mobiles and landlines)
T: 0800 804 8456
If you smell gas freephone the National Grid
T: 0800 111 999
For Lift breakdowns call Summit Elevators
T: 01689 848 455
If you have an issue with our repairs and maintenance service please contact our maintenance team via reception or email:
For information on how to pay your rent, if you are in rent arrears or for queries relating to your rent and other charges, please contact reception and ask to speak to Finance Team or the Income Team, or email:
If you have any queries or issues regarding our estates services and our related standards please contact our Estates Services Manager.
T: 01372 389 733
We want your feedback and views on matters which affect you. We have a menu of opportunities for you to get involved. For more information please see our ‘Get Involved’ page or call our reception or email
Make a complaint
We know we can get things wrong. If you want to make a complaint you can do so in person, by phone, by letter, via our website or email:
Equally we need to know when we get things right, let us know if a staff member or contractor has provided a particularly excellent service.
For any other enquiries please contact our reception at our Head Office.
Our head office is located in Leatherhead town centre. We welcome visitors to our office and our receptionists will be happy to help you.
Travelling by car:
Travelling on the M25 from the North
- Leave at junction 9
- At junction 9, Use the left 2 lanes to take the A243 exit to A24 /Leatherhead/Dorking
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A243
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Leatherhead By-Pass Rd/A245
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Kingston Rd/A245
- Use the middle lane to continue on Bull Hill/A245
- Slight left onto North St
- North St turns right and becomes Bridge St
- Our offices will be on the right
Travelling on the M25 from the South
- Leave at junction 9
- Take first exit off roundabout onto Leatherhead By-pass (signposted: Dorking, London, Sutton, Epsom A243)
- Then, as above
Parking is limited but please call us to see if a space is available. If not there are a number of public car parks nearby.
Travelling by train
- Leave Leatherhead Station (if coming from London exit on platform, if coming from Guildford / Dorking cross to the other platform to leave the station.
- Walk down the hill toward the railway bridge
- Cross at the lights
- Follow the path diagonally across the park
- Cross at the lights and turn left
- Follow the road round and through the highstreet continue on this road past NatWest bank and down the hill away from the town centre
- Our offices will be on your right (look for the purple door).
Mount Green Housing Association
26 Bridge Street
Surrey KT22 8BZ
Mount Green Housing Association Limited, a charitable industrial and provident society (no 16264R). HCA registration no L0042. A member of the National Housing Federation.