We took part in this year's We Care Day on Friday 14th September, where our hard-working staff purchased and collected food to deliver to...
Established in 1962, Mount Green is an independent housing association with homes in and around Surrey. We own and manage approximately 1,500 homes, offering a range of affordable, quality housing, including houses, maisonettes, bungalows and flats, to rent and buy. Our Head Office is in Leatherhead, Surrey and we have been providing quality homes and nurturing happy communities for over 50 years.
Mount Green provides a variety of housing options to suit individuals, couples and families. This includes homes for over 55s, key worker homes (those on low income), supported housing for people with a range of different needs, shared ownership housing, and affordable housing.
Our strap line, “Affordable Housing Solutions for Local Communities” is reflected by tailoring our services locally to suit our residents’ needs. We know the value of engaging with and involving our residents, and endeavour to put them at the core of everything we do.
Mount Green aims to be an excellent landlord that works closely with its residents and communities to make a real difference.
- Excellence - focus on performance, putting residents first
- Integrity - open, honest and fair with all
- Strength - financially and operationally
- Creativity - able to respond quickly to opportunities
- Flexibility - responsive to individuals and communities
- Inclusiveness – working in partnership with residents and others
Our Strategic Objectives
- To provide excellent services for our residents
- To manage our assets effectively and provide well maintained homes to our residents
- To grow the organisation
- To be well governed and well managed
- To be financially strong and remain independent
- To be an excellent employer